Wet & Dry PCS Cutting Tables
The Best Range of CNC Plasma Cutter Tables
DRY PLASMA CUTTER TABLES:
- Best cutting quality
- Cleaner working area
- Always dry working surface
- No chemicals additive required
- Less rust on parts
- Ease of part recovery after cutting
- Initial cost of Fume Extraction System
- Running cost of Fume Extraction System
- Stock and replacement of filters
PCS offers two types of DRY CNC plasma table:
1) PCS STANDARD DRY
2) PCS HEAVY DUTY DRY
PCS DRY cutting tables are electronically ZONED for maximum fume extraction efficiency. Individual zones are opened according to the machine’s X/Y co-ordinates – No need for mechanical strikers and lever type door actuation.
The HEAVY DUTY DRY plasma table is recommended for heavy drilling applications as it has extra supports connecting the slat trays directly to the concrete floor, thereby minimising table vibrations. Contact PCS today to discuss your cutting table requirement.
PCS offers many wet or dry alternatives for swarf and fume extraction on our high-speed drilling machine range such as the PCS MHB and PCS BHB.
PCS has developed an app that allows the burn table machine operator to customise the zoned fume extraction doors. Zones can be ‘overlapped’, and off delays can be input via the CNC controller.
WET PLASMA CUTTER TABLES:
- Low initial cost
- Lower ongoing operating costs
- Less maintenance
- Best drilling performance
- Reduces heat distortion in parts
- Increases life of cutting slats
- Cut Quality depending on processes
- Dirtier working environment
- Increased surface rust on parts
- Part drop-outs can be difficult to recover
- Explosive hazard when cutting Aluminum
- Cost of anti-rust and coolant chemical additives.
PCS offers a variety of WET CNC plasma tables, including:
1) PCS STANDARD WET (Static)
2) PCS STANDARD WET (Raise/Lower)
3) PCS HEAVY DUTY WET (Raise/Lower)
The HEAVY DUTY WET plasma table is recommended for heavy drilling applications, with extra supports connecting the slat trays directly to the concrete floor, thereby minimising table vibrations. Contact PCS today to discuss your cutting table requirements.