SRII Series – Efficient CNC Plasma Cutter
Your High-Quality, Cost-Effective Cutting Solution
The all new PCS-SR II CNC plasma cutter was designed by PCS to be an efficient, high quality and cost effective CNC plasma cutting machine. But don’t be mistaken, the PCS-SR II CNC plasma cutting machine will make light work of even the heaviest steel plate, with options of up to 6 gas torches and a Plasma system up to 400 amps! The machine carriage is an all welded construction with a transverse box beam section and heavy duty modular side supports which run on a stepped rail design for maximum precision and stability. This design also makes for easy and efficient loading and unloading of material. The drive system consists 3 x 900 Watt custom wound Burny motors and substantial 30mm helical rack and pinion drive and precision machined rail. With this state of the art AC dual drive system, the PCS-SR will perform to even the strictest of tolerances.
PCS SR at a glance:
- Low cost, efficient, industrial grade CNC cutting machine
- Cutting Width up to 5m (~16f)
- Multiple Cutting Operations – Plasma, Plasma Bevel, Flame
- Burny Phantom II PC based CNC and drive system
- DUAL DRIVE 3 Axis (X,XX,Y) with total 2700W of power (3 x 900W motors)!
- Manufactured from NON-PROPRIETRY components
- 18m/min traverse speed (limited)
- Floor mounted rail system made of machined hardened steel (30 x 50mm running surfaces)
- Heavy Duty Helical rack and pinion drive (30mm tooth face!)
- OPTIONAL HEADS:
|High Quality THK linear rail with centralised greasing points for ease of maintenance||Hardened 30mm HELICAL rack and pinion (standard on all SR models as of 01/01/2015)||3 x AC Servo drive axis each with 1kW motor and 20:1 planetary gearbox|
A popular combination to suit a variety of applications. 1 x High Definition plasma torch and 2 x Oxy Fuel torches covers material from 1mm to 300mm thick!