CNC Plasma and Oxy Fuel Cutting Machine
The Benchmark in Plasma Cutting
The PCS HD – Heavy Duty CNC plasma and oxy fuel cutting machine was first introduced in 1989 and was designed to suit extreme environments often encountered in large steel processing centers. The HD plasma and oxy fuel cutting machine soon gained the reputation of a ‘workhorse’ thanks to its reliability and longevity. It has since evolved into a state-of-the-art cutting machine with options ranging from Plasma Bevelling, Oxy/Fuel Bevelling, Drilling (8HP), Tapping, Machining, Pipe Cutting, Pin Marking, Paint-Jet Marking and much more.
PCS HD at a glance:
- Cutting Width up to 5m (~16f)
- Multiple Cutting Operations – Plasma up to 800amps, Plasma Bevel, Flame, Flame Bevel
- Optional 8HP BT-40 Drill Head for high speed drilling of holes up to 30mm dia.
- Excellent reliability and longevity thanks to Heavy Duty construction and quality components
- Class Leading Burny 10 PC based CNC on custom PCS flat panel touch screen (up to 21.5”)
- Manufactured from NON-PROPRIETRY components
- State-Of-The-Art Motion Control System – Bosch Rexroth digital drives and motors with absolute encoders
- 25m/min traverse speed (limited)
- Heavy Duty floor mounted rail system made of machined hardened billet
- Automatic rail cleaning/polishing system. Cleans and polishes running surface as machine traverses
- OPTIONAL HEADS:
PCS3000HD in operation in a popular steel service centre.
All PCS machines are designed and developed using latest technology CAD modelling software and industry knowledge gained over more than 3 decades