Oxy Bevel Head with Triple Cutting Torches
This unique PCS Oxy Bevel Head (a.k.a Plate Edge Preparation System, Triple Burner Head) combines 3 flame torches to cut bevels at the same time as cutting the component outline. 3 cutting torches rotate through 360° and a bevel angle of up to +45°. Infinite rotation is achieved via the use of a special air-cooled rotary chamber. Therefore the Oxy Bevel Head can rotate without twisting hoses/cables or the need to unwind itself.
- By adjusting the angle of the outside torches, the Land, Bottom and Top bevel can be cut in one pass
- Ability to be retrofitted to existing cutting machines
- Automatic Torch Height Control – the torch height is controlled by an extremely accurate electronic device that follows the contour of the plate
- The P.E.P system is protected from heat to ensure reliability and accuracy. Air is passed through the heads structure to provide cooling
- Torches are fed with Gasses that are distributed through a rotating teflon-lined manifold. This system provides endless rotation without twisting any cables or hoses
PCS4000HD with PCS Oxy Bevel Head cutting a triple pass (K Bevel)