Spirit II 150 Plasma Cutters
Setting the Standard in Precision Plasma Cutting
Spirit II 150 Plasma Cutters are full function 150 amp FineLine™ high definition plasma cutting and marking systems, with fully automated or manual process control. It has the ability to pierce most metals up to 1 in. (25 mm) thick, and has a maximum capacity of 1.5 in. (38 mm). Automatic setting of process parameters with the automatic gas console provides exceptional ease of operation. The Spirit II 150 provides FineLine™ high definition plasma cut edge quality. It delivers virtually dross free cuts with 2° or less cut edge bevel.
It is designed to be the ultimate process tool when precise, square and virtually dross free cuts are important. With ease of use, the ultimate in cut quality and the highest processing speed, the Spirit II 150 truly sets the standard in precision plasma cutting.
(Edge Start, with dross)
|1 inch (25.0mm)||1.5 inch (38.0mm)|
- Impulse Start Technology™
- Eliminates high frequency starting.
- Unmatched Cut Quality and Consistency
- Delivers exceptional cut edge quality, virtually dross free, with bevels of 2° or less.
- Advanced Torch technology for a stable plasma column and optimized plasma gas flow.
- Longer Unparalleled Consumable Life
- Hafnium Optimizing Technology (Hf OT™) significantly increases electrode life.
- EnduraX™ Silver Electrode provides up to 3 times the life of an Endura™ electrode.
- Shield cap life is extended using the very low transferred arc current sensing for higher starting height.
- Optimized nozzle design technology for dominant convective heat transfer, which results in longer nozzle life.
- Lower Operating Costs
- Fast Proportional Valve Gas Regulation.
- Plasma Cutting and Marking with separate gas is controlled through a CNC output, a serial link or a manual selection. The marking operation results in an instantaneous cut and mark cycle change. Operating costs are controlled by using the same consumables to cut and mark and using a fast switch transferred arc for extended nozzle life.
- Uses up to 78% less plasma gas than competition. That is an average of 48% across all ranges and 38% average onthe high amperage range (200A to 400A).
- Advanced technology, high efficiency chopper-stabilized current output.
- Higher Reliability
- Extremely robust design components with rigorous manufacturing and testing standards ensure high product reliability.
- 400 ampere IGBT chopper transistor for high reliability.
- Industry leading 3 year warranty on machine, 1 year on original torch.
- Multi-Tap Transformer and Common Chopper Platform are standard on all systems.