PCS offer the Hypertherm Edge Pro CNC as an option for either retrofit, or new machine build on all machines that do not have a CNC drilling head.
The Edge Pro offers precise and reliable motion control and provides the following benefits:
Ease of Use…
- Using the CutPro™ Wizard new operators can be ready to cut production parts in less than 5 minutes.
- Built-in two-station operator’s console, with tactile joystick, speedpot, and torch position control for easy operation.
- Network and USB access for part program loading and software updates.
- Built-in help and cutting optimization tips for improving table performance and process outcomes on demand.
- Cutting applications include high definition, conventional, duct cutting, single- or dual-bevel plasma capability, oxyfuel, laser, and waterjet.
- Critical plasma, THC and table parameters can be controlled in the part program using Part Program Support (PPS) for repeatable cut quality.
- True Hole Technology support for HPRXD applications.
- Watch Windows™ enable on-screen real-time monitoring of key process performance parameters while cutting.
- Custom cut charts can be created and controlled in the part program or made available to the CutPro Wizard.
- Support for fast transitions from marking to cutting.
- Durable glass touchscreen utilizing surface acoustic wave technology.
- Air cooling to reduce stress on electronic components without dust ingress.
- Designed and stress tested to ensure consistent operation in the harsh plasma cutting environment.
- Intuitive hardware service kit helps rapidly isolate system errors.
- Hinged doors and removable panel for convenient component access.2-year warranty standard.
[Click here to download the Hypertherm EdgePro CNC Product Brochure